Registred Students: 212
HTML is an acronym which stands for Hyper Text Markup Language which is used for creating web pages and web applications. Let's see what is meant by Hypertext Markup Language, and Web page.
Hyper Text: HyperText simply means “Text within Text." A text has a link within it, is a hypertext. Whenever you click on a link which brings you to a new webpage, you have clicked on a hypertext. HyperText is a way to link two or more web pages (HTML documents) with each other.
Markup language: A markup language is a computer language that is used to apply layout and formatting conventions to a text document. Markup language makes text more interactive and dynamic. It can turn text into images, tables, links, etc.
Web Page: A web page is a document which is commonly written in HTML and translated by a web browser. A web page can be identified by entering an URL. A Web page can be of the static or dynamic type. With the help of HTML only, we can create static web pages.
Hence, HTML is a markup language which is used for creating attractive web pages with the help of styling, and which looks in a nice format on a web browser. An HTML document is made of many HTML tags and each HTML tag contains different content.
1) It is a very easy and simple language. It can be easily understood and modified.
2) It is very easy to make an effective presentation with HTML because it has a lot of formatting tags.
3) It is a markup language, so it provides a flexible way to design web pages along with the text.
4) It facilitates programmers to add a link on the web pages (by html anchor tag), so it enhances the interest of browsing of the user.
5) It is platform-independent because it can be displayed on any platform like Windows, Linux, and Macintosh, etc.
6) It facilitates the programmer to add Graphics, Videos, and Sound to the web pages which makes it more attractive and interactive.
7) HTML is a case-insensitive language, which means we can use tags either in lower-case or upper-case.
Please fill this form and confirm your enrollment. You will get an update by SMS and Email About your Class.